Strong, aggressive adhesive and durable fabric for a variety of wrappings!
Our Rigid Sports Strapping Tape is made from strong woven fabric and aggressive adhesive - which means fewer re-tapes and less worries about the tape coming apart or undone. After an assessment with your physiotherapist, this is ideal for:
- stabilise or support the injury
- pain-relief via a de-loading of the vulnerable or painful structures
- or to facilitate normal movement, muscles or postural patterns.
Three rolls are included in your order, each measuring 38mm wide by 13.7 metres long. The tape can be torn by hand or cut with scissors to the desired length. The tape's woven rayon fabric is tough and durable, a feature which is especially important for sports activities. The rubber-based blown zinc oxide adhesive is extremely strong and will tolerate plenty of strenuous movements. And with the tape's ability to unwind smoothly and evenly from the roll, the tape is easy to apply and it moulds to the body well.
Don't trust your wrappings to inferior products. Purchase the Rigid Sports Strapping Tape x 30 Rolls today!
- Woven rayon fabric that's tough and durable
- Rubber-based blown zinc oxide adhesive for all-day adhesion
- 30 rolls; each roll measures 38mm wide x 13.7 metres long
- Serrated edges that are tearable by hand
- Handles easily and moulds to the body well; unwinds from the roll smoothly
- Fabric weight: 130g/m2
- Adhesion: 300gf/cm
- Unrolling tension: 250gf/cm maximum
- Colour: flesh
- Apply to skin free from dirt, oil, sweat and hair
- Recommended storage: a cool, dry place without direct sunlight
***NOTE: Product contains natural rubber latex. Do not use if allergic to latex. Test a small area if unsure, and immediately discontinue use if any skin irritation develops.
1 x Premium Rigid Sports Strapping Tape - 30 Rolls of 38mm X 13.7M
Orders are generally dispatched from our distribution centers, which are located Australia wide, within 1-3 business days after full payment is received.
After dispatching to our couriers, the estimated delivery time frame is as below:
In Victoria: approximately 5-10 working days
In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD: approximately 7-15 working days
In WA, NT and TAS: approximately 10-15 working days
Due to ongoing COVID-19 situation national wide and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is highly appreciated.
Our delivery services include:
- Dispatch notification sent to Email or SMS
- Tracking link provided
- Delivery to home entrance
All our delivery charges do not include any assembly service, packaging removal and disposal
- We can not guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee either.
- Our carriers are unable to call prior to delivery
- All deliveries are only made during business hours from Mon - Fri (public holidays excepted)
- Orders with multiple items may have multiple deliveries from different carriers since they may be sent from different warehouse locations
Return & Refund Policy
You have within 14 days upon receiving your item(s) to request a change of mind return except the ineligible ones stated below*. Eligibility for 14 days change of mind return is specified in the information page of every product.
Also, to be eligible for a return, your item must be in its original condition and packaging, which means you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items.
Return must be arranged in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your receipt or proof of purchase and include pictures or video of the received item(s) condition with original packaging.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Items without packaging will not be accepted by our partnered couriers due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and possible damages during transportation.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
*Ineligible items for a return:
- Items stated “not eligible for return” in its information page.
- Bedding, bed linens, pillows, cushions & throws
- Products that have been assembled or semi – assembled, damaged, used, altered, washed or laundered.
Damages, Defections and issues
Please inspect your goods upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
These must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery. Claims of defective or damaged items outside 48 hours reporting period will be assessed under warranty. For incorrect items, if you do not report within 48 hours, you will be responsible for all freight charges associated to the process of your item replacement.
You must also provide us photos, videos and as much information as possible for your claim via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you the best.