Everyday living is getting more stressful by the minute. That's why you need a good's night rest to enable you to face up to the daily challenges. And that's where the Giselle Bedding Rocco Series Pillow Top Bonnell Spring Mattress can help you get up on the right side of the bed.
Outside, its pillow top and soft quilting top layer is an oasis of luxurious comfort. Lush and delightful, this top layer is guaranteed to make you feel good all over. Inside, the 5-zone Bonnell spring offers targetted relief from head to toe while distributing your weight evenly throughout the mattress. The independent coil system also ensures undisturbed sleep from any movement from your partner.
Studies have shown that Australians like their mattress medium firm firmness and we have done so with this Pillow Top Mattress. Giving you a perfect balance of comfort and support and waking up refreshed and rejuvenated for the day. Better still, the cycle repeats itself for many more years of restful bliss. Get yours today.
- Pillow top and soft quilting top layer
- High-density foam
- 5 zoned bonnell spring - Different level of support
- Independent coil system - Excellent support and sublime comfort
- 6 working turn coil system
- Hypo-allergenic material
- Medium firm firmness
- No turn technology - don't need to turn the mattress!
*Note: Linens and Base are not included
- Double : 137cm x 190cm x 24cm - Number of coils: 660
- Queen : 153cm x 203cm x 24cm - Number of coils: 768
- Firmness: 5.0 / Medium
- Vacuum packaging: Mattress will expand to its normal size within 24 hours after unpacked
Note: This product is not eligible for our 14 day returns due to health, safety and hygiene standard.
Do not machine wash
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Do not saturate with water or other cleaning liquids
Treat spills with a cloth and dry with blow dryer
May be spot cleaned with water or soap
Rotate mattress regularly
Vacuum using low suction
Orders are generally dispatched from our distribution centers, which are located Australia wide, within 1-3 business days after full payment is received.
After dispatching to our couriers, the estimated delivery time frame is as below:
In Victoria: approximately 5-10 working days
In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD: approximately 7-15 working days
In WA, NT and TAS: approximately 10-15 working days
Due to ongoing COVID-19 situation national wide and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is highly appreciated.
Our delivery services include:
- Dispatch notification sent to Email or SMS
- Tracking link provided
- Delivery to home entrance
All our delivery charges do not include any assembly service, packaging removal and disposal
- We can not guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee either.
- Our carriers are unable to call prior to delivery
- All deliveries are only made during business hours from Mon - Fri (public holidays excepted)
- Orders with multiple items may have multiple deliveries from different carriers since they may be sent from different warehouse locations
Return & Refund Policy
You have within 14 days upon receiving your item(s) to request a change of mind return except the ineligible ones stated below*. Eligibility for 14 days change of mind return is specified in the information page of every product.
Also, to be eligible for a return, your item must be in its original condition and packaging, which means you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items.
Return must be arranged in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your receipt or proof of purchase and include pictures or video of the received item(s) condition with original packaging.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Items without packaging will not be accepted by our partnered couriers due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and possible damages during transportation.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
*Ineligible items for a return:
- Items stated “not eligible for return” in its information page.
- Bedding, bed linens, pillows, cushions & throws
- Products that have been assembled or semi – assembled, damaged, used, altered, washed or laundered.
Damages, Defections and issues
Please inspect your goods upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
These must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery. Claims of defective or damaged items outside 48 hours reporting period will be assessed under warranty. For incorrect items, if you do not report within 48 hours, you will be responsible for all freight charges associated to the process of your item replacement.
You must also provide us photos, videos and as much information as possible for your claim via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you the best.