When your sleep requires a super firm support mattress for any number of reasons, you can rely on the Giselle Bedding Mykonos Series Euro Top Firm Mattress to address your needs.
The mattress is designed to offer firm support with its six working turns per coil system, a fact that is critical in determining the right amount of support needed. The independent pocketed spring design also ensures that your body weight is evenly absorbed and distributed throughout the mattress. The top layer of high-density foam delivers long-lasting comfort that you'll surely appreciate for many years to come.
Covered with premium Belgium knitted fabric for unsurpassed softness and body heat dissipation, the Giselle Bedding Firm Mattress is also highly breathable and dust mite and mould-resistant with no necessity to turn over the mattress, unlike other inferior alternatives. Handy side handles enable you to position the mattress easily.
We take sleep seriously and the Giselle Bedding Firm Mattress is more than ready to give you the therapeutic and comforting rest you desire with every sleep.
- Premium Belgium knitted fabric
- High-density foam
- Medium-firm support
- 6 working turn coil system
- Independent pocket spring mattress
- Hypo-allergenic material
- Dust mite and mould resistant
- Highly breathable
- No mattress-turning needed
- Side handles
*Note: Linens and Base are not included
- Dimensions :
- Double : 137cm x 190cm x 30cm - Number of coils: 660
- Queen : 203cm x 153cm x 30cm - Number of coils: 768
- King : 183cm x 203cm x 30cm - Number of coils: 928
- Firmness: 7.0 / Medium Firm
- Thickness: 30cm
- Vacuum packaging: Item will expand to its normal shape within 1 day after unpacking
Note: This product is not eligible for our 14 day returns due to health, safety and hygiene standard.
Do not machine wash
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Do not saturate with water or other cleaning liquids
Treat spills with a cloth and dry with blow dryer
May be spot cleaned with water or soap
Rotate mattress regularly
Vacuum using low suction
Orders are generally dispatched from our distribution centers, which are located Australia wide, within 1-3 business days after full payment is received.
After dispatching to our couriers, the estimated delivery time frame is as below:
In Victoria: approximately 5-10 working days
In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD: approximately 7-15 working days
In WA, NT and TAS: approximately 10-15 working days
Due to ongoing COVID-19 situation national wide and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is highly appreciated.
Our delivery services include:
- Dispatch notification sent to Email or SMS
- Tracking link provided
- Delivery to home entrance
All our delivery charges do not include any assembly service, packaging removal and disposal
- We can not guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee either.
- Our carriers are unable to call prior to delivery
- All deliveries are only made during business hours from Mon - Fri (public holidays excepted)
- Orders with multiple items may have multiple deliveries from different carriers since they may be sent from different warehouse locations
Return & Refund Policy
You have within 14 days upon receiving your item(s) to request a change of mind return except the ineligible ones stated below*. Eligibility for 14 days change of mind return is specified in the information page of every product.
Also, to be eligible for a return, your item must be in its original condition and packaging, which means you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items.
Return must be arranged in advance via email: email@example.com. Please attach your receipt or proof of purchase and include pictures or video of the received item(s) condition with original packaging.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Items without packaging will not be accepted by our partnered couriers due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and possible damages during transportation.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ineligible items for a return:
- Items stated “not eligible for return” in its information page.
- Bedding, bed linens, pillows, cushions & throws
- Products that have been assembled or semi – assembled, damaged, used, altered, washed or laundered.
Damages, Defections and issues
Please inspect your goods upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
These must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery. Claims of defective or damaged items outside 48 hours reporting period will be assessed under warranty. For incorrect items, if you do not report within 48 hours, you will be responsible for all freight charges associated to the process of your item replacement.
You must also provide us photos, videos and as much information as possible for your claim via email: email@example.com so that we can assist you the best.