Protect your knee while you play football, go cycling, or even run with this full knee support brace and knee protector from Randy & Travis Machinery. With a support strap to support your patella, this protector gives you maximum support for your knee joint.
People with osteoarthritis will find that this brace helps to reduce pain while increasing mobility. Athletes with sore knees, too, may find this a helpful aid to keep them on the field and out of the surgery.
With comfortable gel padding and adjustable fit, this brace will mould to the shape of your knee for ultimate comfort. A support pad keeps your kneecap from slipping, reducing stress on the joint. Your knee joint will stabilise, while still allowing maximum mobility.
When you wear this knee support brace, you’ll feel like you’re getting a massage with your every move. Take the pressure off your knee and help to reduce inflammation when you wear this brace. Breathable fabric wicks away sweat, no matter how hard the workout.
- Colour: Grey
- Texture: Soft, yet supportive
- Material: Gel, latex, spandex, and nylon
- Small—10 cm above the knee: 40-44 cm, 10 cm below the knee 33-38 cm
TGA ARTG Registration: 355031
- 1 x Full Knee Support Brace Knee Protector Small
Orders are generally dispatched from our distribution centers, which are located Australia wide, within 1-3 business days after full payment is received.
After dispatching to our couriers, the estimated delivery time frame is as below:
In Victoria: approximately 5-10 working days
In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD: approximately 7-15 working days
In WA, NT and TAS: approximately 10-15 working days
Due to ongoing COVID-19 situation national wide and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is highly appreciated.
Our delivery services include:
- Dispatch notification sent to Email or SMS
- Tracking link provided
- Delivery to home entrance
All our delivery charges do not include any assembly service, packaging removal and disposal
- We can not guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee either.
- Our carriers are unable to call prior to delivery
- All deliveries are only made during business hours from Mon - Fri (public holidays excepted)
- Orders with multiple items may have multiple deliveries from different carriers since they may be sent from different warehouse locations
Return & Refund Policy
You have within 14 days upon receiving your item(s) to request a change of mind return except the ineligible ones stated below*. Eligibility for 14 days change of mind return is specified in the information page of every product.
Also, to be eligible for a return, your item must be in its original condition and packaging, which means you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items.
Return must be arranged in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your receipt or proof of purchase and include pictures or video of the received item(s) condition with original packaging.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Items without packaging will not be accepted by our partnered couriers due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and possible damages during transportation.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
*Ineligible items for a return:
- Items stated “not eligible for return” in its information page.
- Bedding, bed linens, pillows, cushions & throws
- Products that have been assembled or semi – assembled, damaged, used, altered, washed or laundered.
Damages, Defections and issues
Please inspect your goods upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
These must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery. Claims of defective or damaged items outside 48 hours reporting period will be assessed under warranty. For incorrect items, if you do not report within 48 hours, you will be responsible for all freight charges associated to the process of your item replacement.
You must also provide us photos, videos and as much information as possible for your claim via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you the best.