If you need to work on your balance, stability, and coordination to cross-train for your favourite sport or simply to get in better shape, you need this balance board trainer by Randy & Travis Machinery. Built to last, this rolling balance board can hold up to 400 pounds, yet features a cushioned surface you can even use in your bare feet. Though it’s light in weight, it will hold up even under the most rigorous workouts. Unlike standard grip tape, this balance board won’t scratch your floors – so you can use it inside or out.
It’s the perfect off-ice trainer for hockey or figure skating, and it will help build the coordination you need to up your game in gymnastics, soccer, football, rugby, skiing, skateboarding, surfing, martial arts, tennis, wakeboarding, snowboarding, and more. Seniors can use it to maintain their balance during the ageing process. Children can use it to build their balance as they grow, making them stronger and more confident. If you practice yoga, this balance board s a great way to cross-train for balance. Not only that, but it’s a great – and fun – way to burn calories, build stamina, and get in better shape for better health. It strengthens your core, legs, hips, and butt, getting you ready for hitting the beaches this spring. If you’re new to balance board training – no worries! Removable roller stops keep you in control until you get the hang of it. Don’t settle for boring workouts. Order your balance board trainer today!
Features and specifications:
- Material: Composite and Sure-Grip
- Colour: Black
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs/ 180kg
- Construction: 2-piece roller with Dura-Soft grip for traction
- Ideal solution for cross-training for core and lower-body strength, balance, and coordination in a variety of sports
- Perfect for dancers as well
- Use with or without shoes
- Heavy-duty material
- Removable roller stops for better control
- Suitable for children and adults
- 1 x Balance Board Trainer with Adjustable Stopper Wobble Roller
Orders are generally dispatched from our distribution centers, which are located Australia wide, within 1-3 business days after full payment is received.
After dispatching to our couriers, the estimated delivery time frame is as below:
In Victoria: approximately 5-10 working days
In NSW, SA, ACT, QLD: approximately 7-15 working days
In WA, NT and TAS: approximately 10-15 working days
Due to ongoing COVID-19 situation national wide and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is highly appreciated.
Our delivery services include:
- Dispatch notification sent to Email or SMS
- Tracking link provided
- Delivery to home entrance
All our delivery charges do not include any assembly service, packaging removal and disposal
- We can not guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee either.
- Our carriers are unable to call prior to delivery
- All deliveries are only made during business hours from Mon - Fri (public holidays excepted)
- Orders with multiple items may have multiple deliveries from different carriers since they may be sent from different warehouse locations
Return & Refund Policy
You have within 14 days upon receiving your item(s) to request a change of mind return except the ineligible ones stated below*. Eligibility for 14 days change of mind return is specified in the information page of every product.
Also, to be eligible for a return, your item must be in its original condition and packaging, which means you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items.
Return must be arranged in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your receipt or proof of purchase and include pictures or video of the received item(s) condition with original packaging.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Items without packaging will not be accepted by our partnered couriers due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and possible damages during transportation.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
*Ineligible items for a return:
- Items stated “not eligible for return” in its information page.
- Bedding, bed linens, pillows, cushions & throws
- Products that have been assembled or semi – assembled, damaged, used, altered, washed or laundered.
Damages, Defections and issues
Please inspect your goods upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
These must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery. Claims of defective or damaged items outside 48 hours reporting period will be assessed under warranty. For incorrect items, if you do not report within 48 hours, you will be responsible for all freight charges associated to the process of your item replacement.
You must also provide us photos, videos and as much information as possible for your claim via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you the best.